Invoicing and Payment
May 6, 2010 - During these tough economic times, we have had several inquiries about invoicing and payment procedures. Please note the following:
1) Our present software system only allows us to produce an invoice after a product is shipped (1-3 days). We have also been advised that some shops want costing only in the hands of office employees.
2) We prefer a single Visa or Mastercard account to cover your charges, not multiple cards requiring us to guess which to use.
- Military & aerospace specification electroplating in silver, gold, nickel, tin-nickel & copper.
- Custom electro-formed bells and tapered tubing for musical instrument horns.
- Industrial and Commercial electroplating in precious and semi-precious metals.
- Precision Metal Finishing.
"WOW!!! What more can I say other than I'm absolutely thrilled with the horn's appearance."
Quality Precious Metal Electroplating Services
Anderson Silver Plating was founded in 1948 to fulfill the plating needs of the musical instrument manufacturers in Elkhart, Indiana. Since then, Anderson Silver Plating has grown to be the largest plater of band instruments in the world. We currently serve most of the band instrument manufactures in the United States and plate thousands of instruments each year.
Our unswerving commitment to QUALITY AND SERVICE has earned us the appreciation and loyalty of hundreds of customers. We have chosen to commit ourselves to industries of good reputation with low volume high quality requirements. Our extensive history and experience with the band instrument industry is available to our customers for assistance with their processes and problems. Some of our customers have saved themselves trouble and money by consulting with us before trying new processes or materials.
When looking for a plating and repair source for your band instruments, please try Anderson Silver Plating. You will be glad you did.