Invoicing and Payment
May 6, 2010 - During these tough economic times, we have had several inquiries about invoicing and payment procedures. Please note the following:
1) Our present software system only allows us to produce an invoice after a product is shipped (1-3 days). We have also been advised that some shops want costing only in the hands of office employees.
2) We prefer a single Visa or Mastercard account to cover your charges, not multiple cards requiring us to guess which to use.
- Heavy Wall Silver Electroplated Bearings.
- Military & aerospace specification electroplating in silver, gold, nickel, tin-nickel & copper.
- Custom electro-formed bells and tapered tubing for musical instrument horns.
- Industrial and Commercial electroplating in precious and semi-precious metals.
- Precision Metal Finishing.
"WOW!!! What more can I say other than I'm absolutely thrilled with the horn's appearance."
Quality Precious Metal Electroplating Services
Anderson Silver Plating was founded in 1948 to fulfill the plating needs of the musical instrument manufacturers in Elkhart, Indiana. Since then, Anderson Silver Plating has grown to be the largest plater of band instruments in the world. We currently serve most of the band instrument manufactures in the United States and plate thousands of instruments each year.
Our unswerving commitment to QUALITY AND SERVICE has earned us the appreciation and loyalty of hundreds of customers. We have chosen to commit ourselves to industries of good reputation with low volume high quality requirements. Our extensive history and experience with the band instrument industry is available to our customers for assistance with their processes and problems. Some of our customers have saved themselves trouble and money by consulting with us before trying new processes or materials.
A Note About Quality Plating on Band Instruments
Are you wondering why your silver or gold plated instruments and mouthpieces are wearing through so soon? Check, they probably were not plated by Anderson Silver Plating.
As prices for precious metals continue to go up, there are voices saying: reduce the silver thickness to keep the cost down. But not at Anderson Silver Plating.
You will not have to worry about wear-through on band instruments plated at Anderson's because of cost cutting. Mouthpieces and band instruments plated to Anderson specification today will last just as long as if they were plated anytime in the past -- clear back to 1948, and they will be the correct color. You know our work always looks good and you can be assured that the thickness is still there.
If your manufacturer or repair shop is using Anderson Silver Plating for their plating services you are getting the best.
WE NEVER RELENT ON QUALITY!